11/16/2011

Last Saturday Night♥

Hi y'all!




Last weekend I had lot of fun ^___^


On Friday, my friend Aida came to my house to catch up for a while and watch a movie. We chose "Inception", because it's amazing and we wanted to watch it again♥


The good thing came on Saturday!




I met my friends Laura and Ana to go to the cinema, but first, we went for dinner. We were trying to find a popular hot dogs place, but ended up in a hot dogs + sushi place... hot dogs and sushi?? WEIRD xD

The funny thing was that we thought we had paid the check, but when we were leaving, this guy came and said "hey! you hadn't paid!". We had to come back, embarrased to death ~__~




After that, we went to the cinema. We watched this...





WORST SHIT I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE






Anyway... later, we met with other friends and went to a cocktails bar. I ordered "Sex on the Beach"




Err dunno why, everytime I order something in this place, it never tastes as it should do (well, al least, not like other times I've tried it) but not bad... I liked the colors hahaha =P