11/15/2011

So much fun!!

Hello y'all!

It's been a while hahaha

Well, let me start with what I did for Halloween ^___^



My friend Jorge told me about attending a party in a club. At first, I didn't wanna go, cuz the ticket was kinda expensive and I've been broke for a while now >__<


I didn't have a costume, but I didn't want it either, I wasn't in the mood, but my friend told me wearing a costume was obligatory, so he gave me an old one from a few years ago.


I was supposed to be a vampire, but I looked more like a count hahahaha

This friend loves "Scream" series, so he went like Ghostface


LOL that was funny xD

We met another friend near the club we were going to. That place was hella empty at first, but then we had lot of fun with the people coming! And I drank A LOT! lmao




OMG I need more of this next year!! xD